Wednesday, June 2, 2010

blah-ging

blah

We need to spice things up a bit this afternoon. I think we're going to pull out this baby:

There it is. Our ridiculously ornate, constantly sprinkling kiddie pool. The photo I found doesn't do it justice. It's silly, I know.

But I can honestly say that I didn't buy it myself. That's some consolation, isn't it? I think the boys would be just as happy if it were one of those $10 plastic pools they keep in the garden section of Wally World.

Oh, well.

It's either break out the pool or shop for underwear and training pants as I try to brace myself to actually TRY to potty train the twins.

Gee, I wonder which one sounds like more fun for the afternoon.

In case you can't figure it out, I'll give you a hint: I've been having nightmares about washing dirty big boy underpants.

Maybe I should just wait and train all 3 of them at once.

Or maybe we'll just play naked outside all summer.

I think I'll go set up the pool now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...