The 3 little ones are sleeping.
The TV is off.
This apartment has no radio, no CD player, and I forgot my iPod in Colorado.
The dishwasher has finished its cycle.
The washing machine is not washing anything (although it should be).
The hubby is at work.
Even the cat is MIA.
And Mama can breathe..........
Sunday, May 1, 2011
We've been here for almost a month and it seems like we are busy all the time. Doing what? I don't really know. But here are a few things I hear from the mouths of my babes nearly every day:
- The men with trucks will bring all our toys and then we will be so so happy!
- Are we going to our old house or our new house?
- In-N-Out is Daddy's favorite.
- Can we drive on the bumpy road?
- Let's go to the frozen yogurt shop. I want worms and butterflies.
- We made cards for our friends. The mail man took them in an airplane. Maybe our friends will say "thank you" to us.
- I-K-E-A! What's it spell? IKEA!
- You don't hug a cactus.