- The men with trucks will bring all our toys and then we will be so so happy!
- Are we going to our old house or our new house?
- In-N-Out is Daddy's favorite.
- Can we drive on the bumpy road?
- Let's go to the frozen yogurt shop. I want worms and butterflies.
- We made cards for our friends. The mail man took them in an airplane. Maybe our friends will say "thank you" to us.
- I-K-E-A! What's it spell? IKEA!
- You don't hug a cactus.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
life in the desert (so far)
We've been here for almost a month and it seems like we are busy all the time. Doing what? I don't really know. But here are a few things I hear from the mouths of my babes nearly every day: