Thursday, June 17, 2010

How's that workin' out for ya?

We have entered week two of the officially un-official potty training in my house. And may I say that it's rather inconvenient, to say the least?

In summary...the dynamic duo are on-again, off-again potty goers (well, W is mostly off again). N has successfully peed on the potty 7 times and pooped 1/2 a time (yes, that's not a typo...HALF a time... he had to finish up in his pants). W has not once peed on the potty and has pooped once. He screams and cries at the thought of actually putting something in there, despite the bribery. I'm thinking Shorty will be trainied before hard-headed W is. sheesh.

We may have to take some more drastic measures. What those measures are, I haven't a clue, but I'm about to take them.

I hear some stirring that signals the end of naptime and a trip to sit on the potty so they can read the books they like and get a happy face sticker for sitting there more than 25 seconds.

Ahhh the sweet smell of success.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...