Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Same as it Ever Was or Once in a Lifetime?

Sometimes I tell myself, this is not my beautiful house. Sometimes I tell myself, this is not my beautiful yard.But it is, in fact, my beautiful house and my beautiful yard. I feel like we are under attack by the neighbor's trees. That is a branch that is taller than I am and as big around as my forearm lying in our grass (don't know if you can see my size 10 there to try to give perspective). And, apparently, the trees can now shoot daggers down into the yard with such force that they pierce the earth and stand at attention. Perhaps Mr. Backyard Neighbor should prune away the dead parts of his trees. All I can say is that it's a good thing we decided not to play outside on this particularly windy day.

Well, that's not all I can say. I will also say that this particular Neighbor (and I use the term loosely) has the audacity to be upset that our fence sits a few inches off the ground. Hmmm. Last time I checked, that wasn't threatening the life & safety of anyone in his household.

On a completely different but also entirely random note. I think Mr. W is from Mars. Seriously. After dinner yesterday, this is what he rejected as "yuck":
He cannot possibly be my child.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...