Wednesday, May 6, 2009

stupid questions

"i see here that you are scheduled to have an ultrasound here tomorrow morning."

"yes."

"well, the ultrasound technician isn't able to be here tomorrow. is it okay with you if we reschedule?"

um...no.

no it's not okay with me. if i have my choice i'll keep it so that i don't have to rearrange babysitting and the hubby doesn't have to change which morning he is taking off of work. not to mention the fact that i'm ready to know if this baby is a boy or girl. so, no, it's not okay with me.

on the other hand, doesn't it seem like it might be a waste of my time to come hang out in the same room with the ultrasound machine with nobody there to run it and tell me what there is to see?

logically, i don't have a real choice in this matter.

i dislike stupid questions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...