Thursday, January 14, 2010

Four Christmases

Happy New Year to us...our computer (which was already worse for the wear, having had several buttons shamelessly ripped off by some mischievous toddlers) decided to send me a message that I wasted entirely too much time looking at other people's lives on Facebook.

The screen went blank.

I could hear all the startup prompts and jingles, so I knew that the computer itself was working just fine...all the more frustrating for me not to be able to see what was happening.

We tried hooking up a different monitor, which the Geek Squad said should work just fine. Um...no such luck. I was about to melt down...my daily dose of adult contact was gone...what is a girl in the 21st century to do? I almost had to actually pick up the phone and call some people...

And then, a miracle occurred. Suddenly, last night, we experienced the resurrection of a formerly dead computer screen. I don't know how long it will last, so I have vowed to remove the Christmas music & background from my blog, post an entry, and attempt to upload some pictures to Facebook so that the family (mom) will be satisfied.

We were happy to celebrate four different Christmases this year...it could have been five, but that's a whole other story...so I thought I'd share a favorite pic from each one.

Christmas #1: just me & my guys at our house
                                                W loves squishing his new Play-Doh
                                              N's favorite toy was Mama's new shoes

Christmas #2: with B's mom & brother & sis-in-law
                                                              the gang's all here
 
Christmas #3: at my folks' house
                                                     Santa made a special visit

Christmas #4: with all my aunts, uncles, & cousins
                                                              at the karaoke bar


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...